Sunday, December 13, 2009

Handbag Cakes, Toronto Is It Illegal To Carry A Small Penknife In My Handbag? (UK)?

Is it illegal to carry a small penknife in my handbag? (UK)? - handbag cakes, toronto

I always carry a knife (less than 3-inch leaves) in my pocket, so that when we are away from home, I can cut or peel the apples for the children or, if you buy a cake, I 'I cut it. I never use against another person, and I'm receint shocked and disgusted, and stabbing the loss of young life in the United Kingdom. Am I against the law in carrying out the knife?
The knife is so hidden that children can not be found.

1 comments:

Veston Pants said...

In addition to the above, the law can be summarized (UK) as follows.
A small knife () no blocking capacity and less than three inches is good, if a member of the police) taking into account for illegal purposes (eg, an injured person. Each meter can, given the current trends should be considered in certain circumstances. His explanation is unsatisfactory and hardly attract attention.
If the knife block to open in some form or sheet of more than three inches (is locked or not show) must be justification for the move. If you do not do anything as a weapon, which are considered offensive.

xxFJ

Post a Comment