Friday, December 25, 2009

Motor Sport Tv Americans, What Is It With That Funny Sport You Call "football"? I Had The Misfortune Of Seeing A Game On Tv

Americans, what is it with that funny sport you call "football"? I had the misfortune of seeing a game on tv - motor sport tv

not a main channel, a channel showing a little too dark, especially on 3rd
Well, this sport .. at first I was excited when I saw the people in the trunk, I love the racing. So imagine my disappointment when I saw not even a car, I'm just some fat men try to run and throw a ball in a playful manner.
Will make matters worse, it took the "game" only 2.3 seconds, and then everybody's lips.

I thought ok, I reply, looking to play 20 minutes to ... To be honest, I think I saw 12 seconds of "action"
If you can call in older people who move to action.

I like some Yankees and I think it was stolen, not a sport. I know that Americans are violent, why not try rugby? Play a real sport for real men to wear tampons with Joan Collins.
Yankees Come on wake up! The love of a sport typically male!
Do you like football?

0 comments:

Post a Comment