Monday, January 18, 2010

Determining Pregnancy Due Date How Accurate Is Ultrasound For Determining Due Dates When Done In The Second Trimester?

How accurate is ultrasound for determining due dates when done in the second trimester? - determining pregnancy due date

I did not know that she was pregnant until almost 16 weeks on. It's also when I had done my first ultrasound, and said it was the 20th September. I've heard, this is the most accurate means of ultrasound with pregnancy date, although I also heard this is the case when you have finished the first quarter. I do not know my LMP (I had bleeding that I am confused) with my time, so that is all that should happen. The reason is, I am almost 41 weeks and on Thursday and has not yet extended that lead to, nor can I sign of movement in the labor market. I know that the first child is late, and two weeks than normal, but I'm curious to know the accuracy of ultrasound at 16 weeks, would determine a due date

2 comments:

Shanna's Mommy said...

I would say it is almost as accurate as with the first quarter. There is something in the uterus, as they will say.

busemomm... said...

Do you know the date on which it took its rules?

Ultrasound is very accurate, but they are often used in conjunction with PML.

It is also true of the size of the baby, child development, and measure your belly.

I would not say that you do not mean that the delay target. It is late for babies first joint. His body was never here and can not be established.

However, he needs some evidence, such as improving the Braxton Hicks, an increase of landfills, the possible leakage of breast cancer (but unreliable), nausea and women expierence diarehha in the last two weeks ...

If you are interested in this subject, I would like to discuss with your doctor prior to discharge and to see what your calculations are based. If nothing else, at least you feel better.

Post a Comment