Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kids Charm Bracelets Is This A Good Idea For Kids Tattoos?

Is this a good idea for kids tattoos? - kids charm bracelets

I do not know if I'm just losing my mind somehow, because I so much to think of an idea, but I hope to get a tattoo. I want to have my first tattoo to do with my children. I have a daughter and a son 19 months, a month. I thought maybe a charm bracelet ... with the charm that symbolizes my children. One for the birth of my daughter than for my son, who is the mother in him, a symbol of my mother, with ice skating ... Marsh was one thing for my daughter and my son with a girl with one hand for young brothers. " Do you think this is reasonable? Do you think you might not go well on my wrist or ankle? And how? Ask at the front. I do not want to govern with their own namess. Thank you:)

2 comments:

shygirl said...

I think the sale would be an excellent idea. It also opens up more possibilities for increasing the attractiveness of this location if you have more children or other milestones. I think his request was reasonable. And who can back on the right wrist or ankle, what you prefer.

No one can be able to submit an accurate quote if you are a tattoo artist in your area. The prices vary widely from store to store. I suspect that in my area, it would cost around $ 200.

R.I.P Michael Jackson 6/25/09 said...

I personally think he's adorable! Maybe I could fit in the ankle that you are probably not the wrist! Maybe that's a cute idea in the leg is a heart and banner of the heart and save her daughter and the child's name, what was my stepmother is not nice, even my name on it! Very cute, that's something to think about!
Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
Chelsie

Post a Comment