Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Scar Cream For Bug Bites How Can I Clear Up Mosquito/bug Bites On My Legs, Quickly Without Scars Or Signs Of Them Ever Being There?

How can I clear up mosquito/bug bites on my legs, quickly without scars or signs of them ever being there? - best scar cream for bug bites

I mosquisto bites / number of insects on the legs, and I am in need of a cure. Is there some kind of cream that will be used to clarify these bites quickly and effectively without scarring or discoloration of the skin can?

6 comments:

Taylor M said...

Take an antihistamine like Benadryl syrup and a weak topical steroid cream such as hydrocortisone cream.
The lesions are caused by a type of allergic reaction to mosquito bites and steroids and antihistamine treatments are standard for most allergies.

Jen said...

The use of hydrocortisone itch cons and what you do ... Null

reddhotz... said...

yes .... is known not to scratch, so that they become infected with Staphylococcus (impetigo), and if you go to the doctor and then a little cream or ointment put on them to heal. You know I do things on the skin, on preventing mosquitoes from biting you in the first place. It is cheap and worth it in the medicine cabinet. It's called Skintastic. There are others but I have used and it smells good and works.

inquisit... said...

For me, the Witch hazel works great bite.

puanani said...

I always have with alcohol-old normal in all, I bite, right, especially when you arrive. It stops the itching and leaves. Good luck to you.

Jabby said...

Pure essential lavender oil directly on the sting out of bites and scars.

Post a Comment