Monday, February 22, 2010

What Do Guys Do During Camping Complicated Guy Problem. Can Someone Help Me???

Complicated guy problem. can someone help me??? - what do guys do during camping

So I started school two weeks ago, I met with this kind during the camp and goes to my school. and he likes it ... and also tell the truth, I love them too. and has a girlfriend, but he used to talk about all the time and now he has not a word said about this in a week.

I came to the dance in the school, a tank top and I was freezing (it was hot) in my house. He gave me his shirt and sat with me till I was Ice Cube. Dance the dance is not only slow and relaxed with a person, not even my family and friends.

Everyone says that we will be together, but I'm not sure. I do not want to get into something with him, if he has a girlfriend. What can someone help me? I just want to kNow, what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment