Saturday, February 6, 2010

Large Curvy Women Pictures Why Are Curvy Women Sometimes Labeled 'big Boned'?

Why are curvy women sometimes labeled 'big boned'? - large curvy women pictures

Okay. The curves are very sexy. Why is it a big bone? Women with muscles and bones strong, of course, but not curvy, and large bones. I wonder, is building a stronger woman might be called? I am very strong and have some curves, but I'm not small, big, small or extreme sports. What type of organism called? Thank you guys!

5 comments:

Angel said...

I do not think I've ever heard the expression that women have curves "big bones". I believe that if the mainstream media are more bones for the frame or form. I think that is the curves of a woman, what makes your body beautiful. Curvy breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs. A woman who has been served and made his way. A woman without curves of her body is regarded as a daughter to me. I hope that helped. :)

Fanya said...

For over size 0 models,
Size 0 truest sense of the word!

Poppy said...

This is very important fat in the bones is that I think!

Women than male muscle.

chyakah said...

yje big bones, I think that is exactly what people say but not true.

chyakah said...

yje big bones, I think that is exactly what people say but not true.

Post a Comment